Well, here we are in February already. I have precious little to show for January in the stitching stakes.
As mentioned on the previous blog entry, I have worked on "Berry Patch Rabbit"(Cedar Hill), and a little bit on "Harvest Moon"(Shepherd's Bush). Recently I have put in a small amount of time on "Listen to Your Heart", a Dimensions kit.
This is the start on "Listen to Your Heart". I have changed the kit fabric to a hand dyed linen from Colours Down Under, a sort of mottled bluey/browny colour.
I'm afraid my pics leave a lot to be desired as the flash washes out the colour. I can't work out how to use the no flash function combined with the web/email quality function. Perhaps reading the book might help?
Anyway, I'll probably put this one away when the butterfly is done and find something else to work on. Something 'Februaryish'- maybe DT's "An Open Heart"? or Maidens of the Seasons summer?(Mira) or MLI's Summer Sampler?
Hmmm the possibilities are endless in my stash cupboard!
"Til next time, happy stitching.
Susan.
No comments:
Post a Comment